ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed :( non sport

WANTED Arctic 182
Had my first car accident after 20 months of driving. Stupid mistake whilst reversing. Didn't check to my right and swung into a corner of something (not going to explain what it was)

Damaged the off side rear panel and part of the front door, Also back bumper.

Will post pics tomorrow of damage. Want you guys and girls to give me a rough idea on cost to fix if I don't go through insurance.

Had to happen now! Was just about ready to get a sport.

Pointless thread at the mo! but i need the sympathy till pics are up :(

182 Sport 2.0I
Done that in my old car, couldnt see the post to my right. Smack! Not too much dmg i home!

WANTED Arctic 182
It's hard to explain what it was. It's basically wood stacked up to form a large square and they have filled mud in the middle of it to grow a tree. I should have seen it! Loads of people were watching me reverse but no one though to tell me what i was reversing into! Now i know why insurance is high for youngsters! Although I don't drive like an idiot, first mistake I've made and it's a costly one!

www.renparts.co.uk
Parts from us
Quarter Panel 60, door 60, bumper 35.
Estimated repair cost Labour/paint, i would expect to pay anything from 300-500 from an independent repair place (for a cash job)

WANTED Arctic 182
Pictures of damage

Attachments

• CAR 001.jpg
    CAR 001.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 25
  • CAR 002.jpg
    CAR 002.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 30
  • CAR 003.jpg
    CAR 003.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 38
  • CAR 004.jpg
    CAR 004.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 37

AK

M240i
looks to me like you'll just need a rear quarter?

Happens to the best of us lol i crashed 3 days after passing my test LOL!

Those quotes you got seem pretty fair, new quarter panel is a costly job. My mate needs a new quarter on his clio and my boss reckons in our garage around 1200 quid to do it, blending the door because it's red.

WANTED Arctic 182
Yeah think I'm gonna go for the less pricey option and hope the result isn't too bad.
It's being sold soon anyway.