ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crashed my 182

clio 182 black /gold
Yes another crashed clio thread. This morning i was stopped to let some one cross at a crossing and the car behind stopped but the girl in the 306 brakes failled. She skidded in to the back of a peugeot 106 which hit my car. The girls car was a mess. The lads 106 had a broken radiator. I thought mine had a broken number plate light and scracth. On further inspection i saw that the exhaust was bent and the bumper brackets are broke.
DSC_8829-1.gif

DSC_8829.gif

DSC_8830.jpg

DSC_8831.gif

DSC_8832.gif

DSC_8833.gif

DSC_8834.gif

DSC_8835.gif

DSC_8836.gif

DSC_8837.gif

DSC_8838.gif

clio 182 black /gold
The girl was really upset and crying. It took me ages to calm her down. I just said to her endd of the day it is a car and no one is hurt. She had only passed her test in December. My car is due to go for repair soon IE this afternoon. Now that is quick.

Gutting, especially when it's not your fault!!

A few more pics of the rear might help us though mate!!

Black Gold 182 W/CupPacks
Brakes failed!!?? In other words she wasnt looking where she was going!

+1
Remember when some bint said the same thing to me when she crashed into the back of my 306 in stationary traffic, totally forgetting the fact she had been following me for the past 5 or 6 miles going up to a ton at times, she had no braking problems then lol.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Where did this happen fella?!

I feared the worst when I saw the title but you've been lucky really, could have been major!

The girl was really upset and crying. It took me ages to calm her down. I just said to her endd of the day it is a car and no one is hurt. She had only passed her test in December. My car is due to go for repair soon IE this afternoon. Now that is quick.
Definitely quick! Damage could've been worse mate!

Unlucky Lee, glad there's not too much damage and hope its sorted soon. I'll be nipping round soon with that helmet so I'll speak to you then.

clio 182 black /gold
Unlucky Lee, glad there's not too much damage and hope its sorted soon. I'll be nipping round soon with that helmet so I'll speak to you then.
I should have been wearing it lol. Ok speak to you later.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Boot floor!

When she says brakes failed she means pressed really hard and skidded into the back of you!

Trophy #490
Gutting, especially when it's not your fault!!

A few more pics of the rear might help us though mate!!

That made me laugh!
Unlucky though, although it could of been much worse it's never nice to see your pride and joy damaged. Good excuse for an Orbisoud exhaust though!

clio 182 black /gold
Well it happened at 10AM and now the car has gone and im in a Astra SRI 2009 reg. That was fast service.

Da

Less
Gutting Lee! But as said, could have been far worse!

Quick service with the insurance too, very impressive! :approve:

172 with k-tec sound
Well it happened at 10AM and now the car has gone and im in a Astra SRI 2009 reg. That was fast service.
sorry to hear this lee only just got mine back after pretensioner collapsed and a head rebuild. glad to hear its getting sorted

White clique
oh balls, such a nice black gold too!! Gutted for you.

Obviously an easy fix but its never the same after its been whacked.

Shame to hear this, Whats getting replaced then?

Definatly no boot floor crease?

Sell the new exhaust if you get one and get a yozza or something?

Good to hear its being fixed quick.

..Also left bulb silver right bulb orange? haha

clio 182 black /gold
Shame to hear this, Whats getting replaced then?

Definatly no boot floor crease?

Sell the new exhaust if you get one and get a yozza or something?

Good to hear its being fixed quick.

..Also left bulb silver right bulb orange? haha
Well spotted. The silvervison had blown. I put the orange one as a temp mesure and never replaced it lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Even if you would rather pm them mate, i'm sure I could help you out.

clio 182 black /gold
The exhaust was welded instead of a sleeve being put on. The right hand rubber mount has colapsed due to the incorrect position of the exhaust. There is a local garage doing it on Monday. Here how the exhaust is now.
P7170008.gif

P7170009.gif

P7170010.gif

Last edited: