ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Crashed my mini last night in the rain, lost the back end on a long right hander straight into a parked transit van on the o/s front before spinning round and twatting the back end too :(

going to go gets some pics and give it a hug later but not really sure how bad the damage is... bonnet, bumper, headlight, rear quarter, rear light and the front wheel is pushed up a bit.. arse!

in her prime the other night
Picture2036.jpg

:cry:

1.6 16v
Gutted for you! Bet your well PISSED off!!

Was looking so nice too. Hope you can get it sorted!

Steve

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
:( Gutting Ad

The roads were terrible last night. I was tip toeing around.

Hope it's not too bad.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wet road...I drive like a granny! Regardless of what can you drive!

Sorry to hear tho, its no a nice feelin!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Been driving around for the last 4 days on R888's, now thats interesting..........

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yep, was fun though. Back on f1's now, think the Toyo's will be in the garage till spring!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah brand new parada's dont like wet roads.. one thing i've learnt..
also raising your excess to pay less isnt a good idea either.. £725 :( arse!

oh and to top thing off modern mini mag have decided to pick now to ring and ask when i'm ready to do a feature.. not just yet i think

S4 Avant
Talk about shocked to hear this, welcome to my world of repairing crash damaged cars!

Really hope it isn't a write off, not nice seeing all the damage either

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Apparantly its not a write off, cars worth too much to write it off..
dunno how bad the damage is under there but all the door shuts are the same so i dont think its twisted anything....

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
At least it's not a write off. Just make sure you're 100% happy with the repair (ie don't let nationwide touch it!)

damn, like above when its raining im sooo slow, alot of thats replacememtn bumper work and knocking out

hope u get it sorted :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Going to just car clinic so should be alright i hope...

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Sting.... looks like a combo of going to fast and didgy pradas. Def not the best tyre for the job.

Get back on PE2's or F1's

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Looking another mini the same as mine in there..
DSC01659.jpg

he wasnt so lucky sadly..

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Sting.... looks like a combo of going to fast and didgy pradas. Def not the best tyre for the job.

Get back on PE2's or F1's

Nothing wrong with Prada's. I'm running skinny 195's on mine and have no trouble putting the power down in the wet. End of the day its how you drive in the wet which decides if you stay on the black top or not.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Going to just car clinic so should be alright i hope...

word of advice stay well clear of just car clinic, i used to work for albany assitance, dealing with garages and customer complaints about repaired cars and there was a shed load of complaints about that company just a word of warning,

upto you at the end of the day tho :D

just hope you get it sorted