ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crash bar writing?!

Full fat BG 182
I was looking on Facebook and I saw someone post on Csoc this picture (sorry for stealing it if your on here) anyway
39fa381ee9751bc2e7062186bd68f052.jpg
I’ve always wondered why cars built in dieppe have writing on the crash bar? My bg 182 says ND I guess it means noir dorè and my mates titanium says tit lol! But what’s with the bubble writing saying tot? My old extreme 4 said Otto as well yes it was a non sport but the extreme 4s are built in dieppe for some reason. Very very confusing are the dieppe chaps![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full fat BG 182
Black gold in French is noir dorè so it’s Probably colour related, but that bubble writing saying Tot [emoji23] it’s really strange

Hyperhatch

ClioSport Club Member
I mention this on my build thread and a couple of people said they had the same! I thought the car had a bump before I owned it and the owner was pissed off about it 😂

E3000838-0EA4-4665-84C5-3C3C984A9A50.jpeg

Full fat BG 182
I don’t think the ph1. Or early ph2s has it. I don’t think it’s bad it’s just pretty interesting why they did it. Like the Clio extreme 4 was built in dieppe it’s really strange? Might learn French and go down and ask them lol[emoji23]

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
All Trophys had RV on the crash bars for "rouge vif"

Rouge Vif = Bright Red

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Petrol Blue - Orion Green
Racing Blue - Dynamo Blue
Capsicum Red - Rouge Vif