ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crankshaft aux pulley

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Second aux belt fail since I've owned the Trophy and seemed to have survived the dreaded cam belt failure.

Cause seems to be some damage to the crankshaft pulley, any idea where I can source one? Ideally new?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Second aux belt fail since I've owned the Trophy and seemed to have survived the dreaded cam belt failure.

Cause seems to be some damage to the crankshaft pulley, any idea where I can source one? Ideally new?
Give Renault Wolverhampton a call, i fitted a new one to my PH1 as the rubber was starting to crack.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
At a loss as to what is wrong, the part removed from the car (damaged pictured left) differs from the one on the right supplied from Renault, who the seller is adamant that there is no variation in parts for all 17/182's.

Can anyone shed any light into the difference before I go and order one from Renault?

Attachments

• 20150604_094323_resized.jpg
    20150604_094323_resized.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 38