ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crail!

I went, was actually a really good turnout. The drag racing reached its sign on limit quite early in the day and a large section of the airfield had to be opened up just to fit all the cars in. Unfortunately i never got any pics though. Wish i did tbh as their were some nice cars their.

RS Clio 200
Seen your car mate looked good! Was a decent day man just a pitty the strip was so busy, waited in a half an hour que just to sign in lol

Cheers mate, I walked past you as you were driving in was going to wave but thought to my self you wouldn't have a clue who i was haha!.

Yeah not too sure how many cars got on the strip but by the looks of it, it was a lot! Get any good runs?

Still couldn't get over how busy the place was. Busiest i have ever seen the place tbh

RS Clio 200
Think they stopped at 225 on the strip mate! Times were exact same as last time, need new tyres on the front cause it's just cheap budgets just now :(

At least you got the chance to get a few runs in mate, that's the main thing. To hell with waiting in a que for that long though. A couple of times during the day i had to keep moving my car due to a chavv'd up fiesta and a couple of corsas parking ridiculously close to it!