ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crail!

RS Clio 200
True mate, took me a while to decide but been convinced to go so just thought I'd see if any of the lads on here were going up!
On the other hand I'm a sicker for Kk haha....

RS Clio 200
Yeah was a good day mate sun was shining and wind was blowing as usual lol done 15.7 this sound about right for a standard 200?

172 cup, Impreza P1
Is that what a 200 does?

My best in the cup at crail was 14.7 when it was standard (well, I had an extra 30hp from a PiperX Viper and Ktec stealth) but fair play to you guys anything less.

Miss crail actually, will take the turbo when its running hopefully this year in the summer to see what it can do.

Cup In bits
Same here Steve its been donkeys years since I have been there.

Wouldn't mind throwing the cup up the strip a few times and tightening the hand brake and going on the skid pan :p

172 Cup (Track)
Wierdly enough i went up yesterday to meet a boy for some parts, and for a look- first time in DONKS!

Was lots of cars going up, nobody was really giving it the traditional burn out though, and ground will be freezing so grip will be baws the now.

Id go up for a laugh too, although i think it would quickly get boring!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Same here Steve its been donkeys years since I have been there.

Wouldn't mind throwing the cup up the strip a few times and tightening the hand brake and going on the skid pan :p

Defo up for a summer crail day Morgan! Would be a good day with all the clios on tour. Lol

Looking back, I have to laugh at myself though. It was always freezing but when I wanted to shave another 10th of a second of my time, I'd kick the mrs out and she hated it. Still casts it up 10 years on. :p

Quite a few of us going up on the 2nd if anyone is up for it?

This Sunday for the memorial day that fast car will be attending?

If so i might make an appearance. Wanting to go but only depends on getting the day off work.

Any one know about a Clio sport stand or that for this. Know its late but thought it might be a suggestion. Looked on the forum but cant seem to find anything.

RS Clio 200
Not sure if anyone from on here's going, I'm going with ddc leaving ek and meeting others at euro central and the bridge, depending where you're from you could join us mate

RS Clio 200
No worries if you see me there feel free to come over for a chat!

y9u5uhum.jpg