ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Craig Dolan

Banana
Today, quarter to 3, hope street, I hear the unmistakable vroom-pshhh vroom-pshhh. Silver STI, dodgy lookin' geezer at the wheel.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Dody looking geeza that'll be him!

Where's the pics from last week mate?

ST
c.DoLaN y0

Was also spotted 'loitering' in the galleries around between 10 and 11 this morning..

378bhp Leon Cupra R
^^^^

Yes mate picked up new car today the scooby running costs the last 2 months have been horrendous 900quid in fuel alone.

koi

Audi S1
^^^^

Yes mate picked up new car today the scooby running costs the last 2 months have been horrendous 900quid in fuel alone.

Can't believe you've had it for 2 months already. Time flies, just like the scooby eh £900 ouch!! Gutted I never got my ride :dapprove:

ST
jed.JPG
y0

^^^^

I saw you picking it up today, I was sittin in the white van that was parked across from the Civic when you pulled up in the Subaru. The type r is mint!

Last edited: