ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracking meet

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Was a good meet tonight lads and 'lass'.

Nice to see some new faces and all that, hope you all had some good banter and enjoyed yourselves.

Hope you all have a good christmas!!!

Trophy Turbo :)
Thanks lads. Great crack had me in tears...

Bonxy did a great job.... 10 outa 10

Shame we missed every one leaving boooo...

Last edited:
  PH1 loads of boost!
Thanks lads. Great crack had me in tears...

Bonxy did a great job.... 10 outa 10

Shame me missed every one leaving boooo...

I know, if only they stayed they could have got all them free deserts the me, you, Chris and Bonxy got!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I know, if only they stayed they could have got all them free deserts the me, you, Chris and Bonxy got!
I know. That was the Christmas surprise i organized for everyone and they all buggered off! :(

Glad you all enjoyed it!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Well andy and wilky got treat to a bit of hero driving in the saxo.....on standard suspension....in the wet :eek: my arse was clenching as I slung it round, wasnt expecting to make it tbh

Them deserts were awesome though, loved the banter with andy putting his foot right in it......radio code anyone? haha

Clio 197 Cup
good little meet lads,enjoyed meeting you all,saw some very nice motors even though it was pitch black! defo have to sort a hartside or tan hill run out when the weather pics up

172cup turbo & rx8
shame i had to leave so quickley however my daughter was letting no one come between her and her bottle!!!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill get one organized for January. I fancy a good run up Hartside or similar.

Will have it on a sunday so hopefully everyone can make it. :)

Trophy Turbo :)
Great stuff... a north east rr day up at motor scope or may be teg... as weve done a few at rst now always good to go other places to draw other regions in....

R26/200 Raider
I went to Motorscope a few weeks ago. It was a rolling road day for the the Ford RS lads. Cracking day it was too! I'll be up for this!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the ideas you guys are having.

When we organise meets we want to do things that the whole group want.
If you can think of more things to do then tell me and we can see what we can do.