ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracked window screen

clio sport 182 cup
hi guy's my window screen just cracked today and wen i spoke to tescos they told me that im fully comp but i dont have window cover as it is a extra (well thats wat they told me b******s) so now i need help woth ppl who are pretty cheap and good in the north east as i dnt really want to shell out 380 to autoglass???

AK

M240i
oh dear.. sounds expensive mate!

My stepdad picked up a rear windscreen for circa £100 about 2 months ago! from a scrappy i think!

Dunno where the best place is to look tho..

Windscreen cover FTW btw lol i've still got a crack in mine i need fixed but its only gunna cost me 50 bangers!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Unlucky mate :( mine has a 6 way smash in it and there all about 10 inches long.

But im only £70 through my insurance to fix it!

unlcuky, how annoying, most decent companies cover you automatically for windscreens if you are fully comp

AK

M240i
Yeah, phone up autoglass and get them to check your insurance for you.. i didnt even speak to my insurance when i tried to get the chip repaired, just went straight to autoglass with my policy details and they did all the rest.

clio sport 182 cup
tryed and i defo dont have cover but im getting some better prices now around 100 so that wont be to bad

172 Silver Cup
Just had mine done by Mobile Windscreens, £115. He said he thinks he has done them for £90 before. Well worth a ring tho, helped me out a few times, same day too.

I'm guessing you got the tesco value insurance? I was thinking of getting that but it didn't have windscreen cover.