ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cracked ipad screen

corsa ecoflex
my clumsy daughter has just cracked my ipad screen....can i get it changed(the screen)or do i need a new ipad,has anyone else had this problem

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
what ipad is it?

If its a 2/3/4 then its a MASSIVE pain in the arse, so take it to Apple.

If its a iPad "1" then you can DIY.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Apple won't repair it (or they didn't when I broke mine) they will offer you a new iPad at a cost depending on what model you have.

Third party companies will do them from roughly £75 or you can try it yourself which I will be doing if you have the balls

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I booked an appointment went there expecting a good will gesture (it has been known) and he flatly refused a swap (fair enough) only thing he would do was give me a repaired iPad in exchange for mine + £250

Honda & VW
A mate of mine at work fixes up iphones/iphones on the side, he replaced the cracked screen on his wifes bosses ipad the other day. Charged her £25