ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coventry meet and drive out.

2003 172
hi guys, just wondered if any of you are interested in a meet and drive out on Saturday 3rd march, good rural driving with stops to eat and drink, the more the merrier.

2003 172
Was thinking meeting at somewhere like Morrisons in Binley then easy access to country roads round back of rugby/Southam. Stop a few times for photo,s and a drink or something at canal/country pubs then grab a bite later on.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Nothing mad mate,just a drive out in the country and a few photo/drink stops. Think it's bank holiday weekend so only a few hours in the afternoon.

Yeah sounds good pal, we should also organise to go bowling one weekend in cov.

Not a fan of drives out, my 1.2 isn't exactly a car to take out for a blast down a country road lol! Think I will sit this one out

Is all good mate I'm only in a 1.4, we will stick together. Just don't drop it in to 2nd this time haha ;)

2003 172
Not a fan of drives out, my 1.2 isn't exactly a car to take out for a blast down a country road lol! Think I will sit this one out
No worries mate, just a drive out and a chat, can have a spin in mine and see if you still want a RS, your car is wicked, and in a year you will have a better motor than me, my 172 is just a quick little daily. Hope you can make it?

2003 172
That's why mine is a drivers car, just services,no worries, hammer it and get a new one, fcuk detailing got better things to do on my day off.lol.

2003 172
Hi guys, everybody seems busy this weekend. So cancell and have a full meet before F.C.S, I'm even looking at buying a tent.lol, can arrange something soon, any ideas???? Good Cov scene so let's keep it going?

Hi guys, everybody seems busy this weekend. So cancell and have a full meet before F.C.S, I'm even looking at buying a tent.lol, can arrange something soon, any ideas???? Good Cov scene so let's keep it going?

Camping at FCS?

Me and javva are, tryin to get my ticket sorted now lol

2003 172
I only do 4star hotels.lol. But buy camping kit ,. and tell them not up to the job, get your money back. Easy, free accommodation.

2003 172
Got Javvacake,s old wheels on ,fecking suburb, can't believe how good the look on a crappy Artic, get some pics up tomorrow, you will all be surprised.

2003 172
Really surprised how good they look in all honestly, seen some icebergs with black wheels that look shite, chuffed to bits, get some pics up tomorrow, changing the name of my car from,THE TIME MACHINE, to THE DARK DESTROYER. Now.lol.

Really surprised how good they look in all honestly, seen some icebergs with black wheels that look shite, chuffed to bits, get some pics up tomorrow, changing the name of my car from,THE TIME MACHINE, to THE DARK DESTROYER. Now.lol.

Hahaha, hurry up and get some
Pics up, glad you're happy with them pal!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Chris, why time machine...and its only wheels that are dark...unless car is filthy!!

My 182 is the 'titanium phoenix'

2003 172
I called it the time machine due to how quick it is compared to my old cars, love the Phoenix name , you know that's a Coventry legend, dark destroyer, looks mean now like a old hero, Nigel Benn,

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I called it the time machine due to how quick it is compared to my old cars, love the Phoenix name , you know that's a Coventry legend, dark destroyer, looks mean now like a old hero, Nigel Benn,

Never realised nigel Benn was from Coventry. Learn something new every day

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
He isn't, he was born in Ilford and raised in Essex,
I saw a documentary on him only the other month.

Last edited: