ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

couzens!

Petrol Blue 182.
Yep it was me :) was playing 5 a side at wellington, had to divert on the way home as I didnt like those speed bumps on the highstreet lol

polo, here for lols
Yep it was me :) was playing 5 a side at wellington, had to divert on the way home as I didnt like those speed bumps on the highstreet lol

i havent got a lowered car so they arnt to bad for me tbh, when i was about 14 i remember seeing a diablo bottom out on them :dead:

first time ive seen your car in the flesh, it was wierd because i was chatting to my mate in the car about the cambo meet and he said check out that clio, looked over and it was you!!

Petrol Blue 182.
haha, where abouts was this mate? im intreged to know wether it was on my diversion home lol, I followed a porsche gt home the other weeek and he was scraping over them lol, I thought f**k this im not going this way home next week!

polo, here for lols
you were driving down dukes ride down towards welly and i was driving up and turned up waterloo road, saw you in the distance but didn't clock on that it might be you until my mate said. how often do you play down at welly?

polo, here for lols
nice one, what colour was the Porsche you mentioned, could have been my mates dads?

polo, here for lols
yeh i don't see why not tbh. be good to put some faces to names, looks like it could be a good turn out. need to get my hands on a jet hose to clean the car, my brother hasn't bothered to clean it since i gave it him