ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Courier advice

Clio 172 ph1
hi guys I got my gearbox sent off Monday to agency we used ups and I paid £25 for next day delivery,agency gearbox still haven't recieved the gearbox 4 days later what is going on,checked the tracking and agency close at 3 and have now been there after 3 apparently but agency say no cards or nothing has been posted through the door saying you were out

What should I do next
Cheers

Clio 172 ph1
My mechanic has and they're saying they've been there Wednesday and Thursday after 3 and no one was there but surely they would of posted there card

Clio 172 ph1
It's pissed me off big time was hoping it would be all done by Saturday and back on the road,another week by the look of it

celicaturbolly

ClioSport Club Member
  Kona , Old Defender
They might try and deliver again tomorrow, I would ring them with tracking number to check

Clio 172 ph1
Yes I will do first thing

Is anyone from that area where agency gearboxes are traveling back towards merseyside/chesire next week doing any courier work if they could pick it up and drop it off for me please,would rather pay someone on here than get delayed again
Cheers

Clio 172 ph1
Well at last my gearbox arrived Friday morning at agency,so they are having a look Monday morning first thing so hopefully have it back on the road Thursday at the latest,fingers crossed that is,God ive missed this little clio,being driving around in some right dogs of card the last couple of weeks

Clio 172 ph1
Yes hopefully,I wish there was someone down that way coming back to chesire /North Wales area save using a courier and I would have the gearbox back Tuesday

Clio 172 ph1
Wel after a 500 mile round trip I had a phone call off martin agencies gearbox 6 this morning saying my gearbox will be ready about 2 o'clock I drove down with my mate and picked it up saving getting fucked around by the courier again 6 hours later I was back with the gearbox hopefully all done by Wednesday

Clio 172 ph1
I hope so surely nothing else can go wrong ive changed everything now,would of been better off and cheaper buying a v6