ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple this morning - herne bay

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Silver 172, herne bay train station 8:20

53 reg blue 172 cup a229 dargate services 8;35

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Some fat moose with dark hair
(I've probably just insulted a club members wife/sister, but hey ho!)

Arctic 182
Some fat moose with dark hair
(I've probably just insulted a club members wife/sister, but hey ho!)

Yeah that's my wife's sister actually mate. Pistols at dawn please!
There's a 172 cup like mine in Greenhill, sometimes driven by a young girl or her mum I think. My sisters mate has one, (fit blonde!) but I think she keeps it tucked away, & I've seen an older bloke in one on the a2 twice (no response when flashed/waved!).

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Yeah that's my wife's sister actually mate. Pistols at dawn please!
Can't we make it twisties at dawn?
There's a 172 cup like mine in Greenhill, sometimes driven by a young girl or her mum I think.
I'll keep an eye out for that, my mums up that way.
My sisters mate has one, (fit blonde!) but I think she keeps it tucked away
In Faversham? I've seen her, she's tidy, car's not bad either.
& I've seen an older bloke in one on the a2 twice (no response when flashed/waved!).
sounds about normal!

Arctic 182
Can't we make it twisties at dawn?

I'll keep an eye out for that, my mums up that way.

In Faversham? I've seen her, she's tidy, car's not bad either.

sounds about normal!

Nice job with the quotes there, way beyond my capabilities! My sisters mates one is somewhere in the Bay, not even sure if she still has it tbh.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Haha, s'easy!
Fair play, i found out where that ph1 from facebook is hiding, hes not far from you actually

I've never seen a fit blonde driving a sport in faversham and I loved there for 32yrs and knew a fare few people when it comes to cars. You sure you two aren't just imagining it

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
Def not. Its an x reg ph1, not seen it lately but used to see it every morning around 8:10 on my way into sittingbourne