ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of spots around Bristol

clio 197
On Tuesday spotted a silver 172 with CS sticker coming out of jollys in longwellgreen around 11am, also spotted a blue 182 driving through Mangotsfield Last night around 745 anyone on here?

clio 197
Spotted a white 200 in Aston gate around 10.45am, on feeder road seen a silver ph2 v6 about 1630 And a alien green 200 in St Phillips about 1800 anyone on here?

Alien Green 200
The AG 200 was probably me, I left work at 6 and work in St Phillips

Last edited:
  clio 197
@MGF91 I was driving past gulliver's truck hire and you pulled out behind me, it may of been you I seen at the traffic lights next to lidle in Bris a few weeks ago not often that I see ag 200s

Alien Green 200
It would have been me yesterday then :) The one in Bris wasn't me. I live North Bristol and very rarely go further South Bristol than work. I think there is another AG 200 in South Bristol though as someone from work thought they saw me too.

Last edited:
  clio 197
Yeah it's not often that you see a ag200, very nice colour, miles better than my nimbus 197 lol. I haven't been spotted yet I've had my car for just over 2 years lol