ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of shots on the way to Blackpool

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Just a couple of random shots taken at services and the such on the way to see the illuminations - not brilliant but shows off the new splitter and sportlines - please however excuse the SHITE wheels, there waiting for a referb as they were that shagged when i bought the thing!!! need new tyres before i can afford to refurb em tho :( love the last pic, who needs lowering springs when you have three lads in the back ha ha!

100_1018.jpg100_1022.jpg100_1041.jpg

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
ha ha tell me about it - i really want some anthracite 182's or might refurb the ones that are on? Cant decide on a colour though!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Take them to CAS Coatings in Bradford. Will only cost just over £100 to get the tyres off, powder coated (any colour) and tyres back on;).

The tyre place gave me a good price on new tyres at the time to so you could kill 2 birds with one stone!

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Take them to CAS Coatings in Bradford. Will only cost just over £100 to get the tyres off, powder coated (any colour) and tyres back on;).

The tyre place gave me a good price on new tyres at the time to so you could kill 2 birds with one stone!

Yeah heard about CAS but someone said you had to provide the tyres pre stripped? :-/ and yeah the tyre place seems REALLY cheap, got em on fb and there offers are top notch!

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah heard about CAS but someone said you had to provide the tyres pre stripped? :-/ and yeah the tyre place seems REALLY cheap, got em on fb and there offers are top notch!

I meant the tyre fitters down from CAS. You take them their and they take them off then drop them off at CAS and return and refit the tyres and balance them. Think they charge about £40 ontop of the powder coating and they wanted £140 at the time for hankook V12's which is as good as anywhere online at the time.