ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of moody Megane pics....

133/225/CLS AMG
Took em last night, unfortunately a bit blurry but I thought it was a good setting -
October_2006_1.jpg

October_2006_2.jpg

133/225/CLS AMG
I was really wanting some night time shots but with the flash on it just lights up the foreground to much, with it off it just doesn't capture enough lighting!!!

Any tips on night photography would be great. I want to get a picture of the interior with the orange LED bulbs in place but I just can't get enough light.

Turbos.
What sort of camera is it? You should be able to change the level of flash.

Sometimes i take two same shots with different exposures and overlay them in Photo Shop.

An extreme example (cars much darker and track much lighter):

BR5-1.jpg

133/225/CLS AMG
I'll have to take another look at the camera, its not actually mine so I haven't played around with it too much.

I'll see if I can sort the flash out. I've used another camera before which does a double flash so it lights up the foreground and then the background but don't think this has the option.

al

ST on the way...
Nice piccys.

Could try decreasing the shutter speed if you have an SLR.

Like this for example was at 1 second.

32.jpg

133/225/CLS AMG
Cheers for the advice and compliments, I may just have to stick with the usual daylight pics until I can get myself my own decent digital camera! :)

1.8 Civic EX
looks good mate...where is it? could do with some nice shots like that of mine, I have a reasonably good cam and a tripod so i'll take some of yours at somepoint if you want..

you coming to the big surrey meet by the way?