ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Couple of brake question

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
The 2 piece 300mmx 28mm discs
For the 4 pot upgrade..
I notice they are a bit lighter and assume they are good quality but is there any other benefit from using them as they are twice the price of decent normal ones..my front discs are about half way through I'm wondering when they done should I upgrade to these

Using oe rear discs these are also twice the price of say mtec drilled and grooves discs is there any real reason why people prefer these, I mostly got the mtec ones for looks but I doubt there is any real need for them,
Would the oe out perform them,
I have damaged the threads on them before and one them is starting to crack but I did have a sticky caliper for no idea how long. So should i just get another set or go for oe

Updated brake fluid I'd there any need for this unless I'm doing a lot of track time, I prob do 4 track days a year...

Another popular thing I see is the stud conversion, what benifets does this have ?
Thanks