ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could someone help me with my Sony DAB Radio?

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
I have just bought the Sony DAB700U CD Radio for my 2004 Clio 182. I took the old one out noticed that there were 3 blocks of wires going into the standard HeadUnit.

On the Sony Radio it only has 1 block (power) *Pic Below*

1zfkbk1.jpg

The picture below is my looms to the head unit (Black, White and yellow)

35bdwxu.jpg

The picture below is the back of my Sony DAB Radio

4sl3jr.jpg

Now I need your help! The renault blocks do not fit into the block on the back of the Sony Radio! As you can see above, the renault block has a little clip to the left and the block on the radio does not! Also it has a plastic bar going across the middle of the block whereas the renault block is just flat so if I went to push it in it would just hit the block. The white block also seems a bit short width wise.

Do I need an adapter of some sort? Also, where is the other block for the standard speaker wires? If you look at the picture above you can see some red and white ports to the left but i presume the speaker wires are on the black block!

What do I do?

Thanks in advance! :S

1.6 ZS + Clio 182 FF
Legend! Thanks for your help! I will order one and let you know if it works!

Thanks!

Passat 170 DSG Wagon
There should be a new loom in the box to ISO standard. No need to buy a thing.