ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Could somebody help me with spoiler ?

Golf R/Leon FR
that link doesnt show any pictures? if its for the boot it should be screws, but cant be certain until i see some pics

Renault Clio 172
Plu tack could be good idea, but is it strong enough ?

This is my car, where i want to put it

Civic Type -R FN2
Madis said:
Plu tack could be good idea, but is it strong enough ?

LOL i hope you are joking?

Couple of screws from halfords is probebly "your" best bet

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
The spoiler sucks ass mate, don't move to the dark side.

EDIT: And that's not because I don't like different things, but just think that spoiler looks tacky.

Clio 172 mk2
Tyson-182 said:
That spoiler is gash! What are you thinking? Get a subtle dynamique or Cup spoiler!

Tyson.

Have to agree but at the end of the day it's your car.

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
Get a cup spoiler mate,or even better a trophy! ive got a cup on mine and it dont look tacky and OTT! cup spoiler advised!!!

RB 200 Cup!
yeah a cup spoiler would look good - in fact im after one as well so if anyone knows anyone who selling please let me know!

Renault Clio 172
I´m from Estonia...and here are all tuning parts very expensive. This spoiler will cost about 80 £. That was the cheapest. If I order the spoiler (prettier one) from the foreigner country, then it will cost me at least 150£.

Does anybody have any cup spoiler left over...or want to sell with lower price ?

Renault Clio 172
i have a question. There are also a rear window wash jet. But does this spoiler fastens at the same place as the wash jet is situated ? Does anybaody have any information about it ? I´m afraid, if i buy it and then discover that it cannot be placed on my clio, because of the washjet, then it is a waste of money :(

Waiting your opinions

Cheers :)