ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsa Roof problem!

Nimbus Megane R26
Girlfriend has a corsa and upon washing it the other day and come to drying it, the paint on the roof isnt like glass like mine it has resistance to it when draggin the drying towel across it and is kind of fading. Is there anything that can sort this i presume its got oxidising of the paint as its not a newish car..bar a good pc what else can be done? tcut too harsh?

Jamie might have to bring it to you if we cant sort it, its annoying me and its not even my car! hah

Kris

Porsche Boxster987S
sounds like it needs clayed and then corrected by machine polisher tbh. Post up pics so we can see

It's A Reno
Where is it parked at home and at work. Sounds like it could be industrial fallout.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
give it a good clay kris, see how it feels then. I cleaned my mates mini and her car was like this but all over it :dead:

Hai.

Kris, sounds like claying is needed, but if the paint is faded then it's trip to me fella.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Bet its red.

Vauxhall red has no clearcoat, and will oxidise with no protection. If your being a rough arse some t-cut ;) followed by SRP would easily do the trick. Then do the rest of the car with SRP then EGP. Done. You'll be amazed.

Nimbus Megane R26
Hah nah its blue mate, but the roof is a fecking joke you want to see the state of it! I'll try clay,then tcut,then SRP then EGP and if that doesnt fix it..its getting pc'd hah.