ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corbone Lorraines Thumbs up

Fitted my CL's yesterday, standard used discs....

s**t THE BED...

Very impressive bit of kit... I feel that with the nackatwang ditch finders on the road wheels the car is now seriously over braked...

Roll on Donnington this coming sunday- where it will no doubt rain and the car will still feel over braked.​

Yes lads.... I'll be there booked on all day- no passenger rides though as I already have a mate and little bro in tow and it wouldn't be fair on their £20's..

I'm on for full noise day on 29th dec too...

Silver PH1 172- be on OZ's.. in Novice - which may have been a mistake now its wet.

J

How noisy are they? Ive heard they squeal like mad!

Also, as these are more aggressive pads, wont they really wear down the standard discs?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
They squeal like you couldn't possibly imagine...non stop. Even when crawling in traffic I get a rhythymic...squeak...squeal...squeak...squeal as the wheels slowly turn.

I'm running them with Brembo HCs and wear so far is no better or worse than average I'd say.

Great pads though...worth the pain of the noise if you can bear it.

I paid £101.05 delivered from Ktec- I think the blues are another £50 odd...

I have found NO extra noise what so ever- NONE at all.. Nothing... (not to disagree Mark)

Noticed plenty of carbon deposit on the wheels like... brake discs look fine and I've done about 150 odd miles driving about town and what not...

They are seriously impressive though.... plus obviously fresh 5.1 and full bleed..

I'll let you know if this changes after Donno at the weekend.

Good to catch up Kev... see you there.

J

172 ph1 2.4 transit
Cant make it tomoz mate had murder with insurance company today so will catch up with you at the christmas track day !!!!