ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coopertires

BG182 FF
Hi lads,

Anyone got any experience with these? This is more out of curiosity than anything else as I've seen them advertised a lot recently and they tend to command a fairly high price.

PH2 172
Hi lads,

Anyone got any experience with these? This is more out of curiosity than anything else as I've seen them advertised a lot recently and they tend to command a fairly high price.

I`m not sure of any bridgestone connection,but they are an American company with over 60 plants worldwide,and have had joint ventures with Kumho & Kenda.
More significantly,they have owned AVON outright since 1997,so there is probably some tech crossover there.
Tyres are similarly priced to Avon,and also A Wet rated.

renault clio 1.4 16v
use them on the landrover, excellent tires, got 110k km out of the last set, still had 7mm tread left when we changed them, good road holding as well

Clio 172 Merc ML55
They've owned Avon Tyres outright, but not Avon Rubber itself (unless this has changed since my family stopped working for them) years ago they used to puncture/suffer road damage very easily, I can remember my dad's vectra chewing threw quite a few sets