ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cooksports or Sportlines!

AB Clio 182 FF
hi all ,
im after buying a set of springs this week , was just wondering what everyone's opinion were on whether to go for cooksports or sportlines , which ones give the best ride? which ones give the best drop ? etc
thanks

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
I can only comment on the sportlines as that is what i have on now, they give an ok drop but to be honest i have gone past the whole 'lowz' look.

As for driving they are awesome!! i love them

As far as cost new, and drop levels along with handling it looks like the Cooksport boys have got it licked!

However I can't talk from experience, but that's where my money would go :)

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
As far as cost new, and drop levels along with handling it looks like the Cooksport boys have got it licked!

However I can't talk from experience, but that's where my money would go :)

Cooksports are too new! You'd have to ask the few boys who have em!

Mental 172 Cup
Good Products are always out of stock, but sure they will be in stock shortly.. As said give Josh a call, he will be able to let you know..

Josh Cook - Cooksport - 07980222001

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I've had my cooksports on about a week now and they are fantastic! The price for them is amazing as well, it wouldn't surprise me if the price goes up. I've never tried the Eibachs so can't really compare.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It would be a shame if the price did go up although doesn't affect me as I've got some lol. Getting the tracking done tomo then have a play with the rs tuner on thursday when I'm off. Still loving the springs btw :)

LY R26
if the clio cooksports are anything like my megane ones then you will be happy with them, good quality product :)