ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

converting to electric windows

Rs200
yo
got an s reg 98 grande its got window winders i found the exact same car at a breakers but it has electric windows just wondering weather i could convert?

Jap Box
yo
got an s reg 98 grande its got window winders i found the exact same car at a breakers but it has electric windows just wondering weather i could convert?

Pretty sure you can if you get the mech, regulators etc, some wiring loom, but you will more than likely have to modify the loom to work with your car, getting the drivers switch to work on the passenger one will also be a pain I think.

Was planning on doing this to my last car but didnt bother in the end as people said it was too much work.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
id have thought a lot of the interior loom would be generic!!

you will more than likely need new door looms though. not sure that its ever been tried really so give it a go and report back with your findings!! :D