ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Converting Connects2

Silver Renault Clio 182
I purchased a connects2 thingy of one of lads on here and when it came was only the one which doesn't charge are allow me to skip. My bag as should of asked lad before bought it. Is there any way i can conver it so will work. Cheers!!!

Vauxhall Frontera
Hi

What iPod/iPhone do you have? the Connects2 doesn't charge all units but you can but a small adapter that does. I presume you mean it doesn't allow you to skip. Do you mean skip tracks or playlists?

Si

Silver Renault Clio 182
ipod touch 3rd gen. yeah mean can't skip onto next track. If can get adaptor what is it called and where would i get it from. Cheers!!!

Vauxhall Frontera
Ah, that solves it all! the jack cocket will not allow adjustment of tracks or allow charging. the other version of the connects2 fits into the iPod connector that you use for syncing it to the computer