ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connects 2 Aux Adaptor for Renault Radio's

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Can you control ipod with it? Or is it just a lead, and you control from the ipod.

Don't mind which it is, just want to make sure lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Clio 182
it hooks into the cd changer input on the tuner/update list HU and gives connections for 2x phono inputs or a cd changer input, you can connect a 3.5mm jack to the two phono inputs to listen to ipod that way or you can buy another adaptor of connects 2 thats hooks into the IPOD. I don't think you can control the IPOD from the standard HU though!

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A) They don't work for the Tuner list h/u I have

and

B) I don't think advertising in someone elses thread is fair.

182-racing-blue

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Buy a dension ipod controller. just google dension clio ipod. Sorted.

I have one and it controls the ipod on tunerlist stereos with the stork controls.

Only catch i you cant use cd changer as you need to attach the dension unit to the cd input on the back of the stereo.

But if you have 40,000 songs on a 160gb ipood, then why do you need that and a changer.

Best add on i ever bought ftw!!

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  Black Gold 182 FF
Just pointing out an alternative if not bothered about controlling ipod tracks- sorry about that- anyway you get a free bump.