ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Connecting bumper to wings

Lupo GTI
Little help needed.
On my 172 bumper im wondering what is used to connect it to the wings? It seems like some little square clip and the one on the end has gone missing so my wing and bumper don't sit flush :dapprove:

Any idea's where I can buy these? or what they are?

clio 172 cup
Little help needed.
On my 172 bumper im wondering what is used to connect it to the wings? It seems like some little square clip and the one on the end has gone missing so my wing and bumper don't sit flush :dapprove:

Any idea's where I can buy these? or what they are?

Yes its a small square clip open ended on one side. You push it on clipping the wing and bumper edge together.

Other than Reno, you could try a motor factors and while this may not give you the exact part, you may find something similar.
Alternatively, try a breakers, I am sure they wont charge you!

;o)

Daz

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
dont they bolt in at the same area as the clips go!? i had mine off the other day and ended up losing one of the clips! but i bolted it in and it sat fine!