ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CONFUSED WITH DECAT JOINING EXHAUST HELP PLEASE

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
hey guys just had my k-tec exhaust today of a member of here janspeed sports and a decat but dont know what exhaust its off but i cant make sence how the decat joins to the mid section help would be great thanks

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 102
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 95
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 92
  • e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 110

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Thats not a "standard fit" 182 decat, it looks like it's meant to link up to a specific exaust.

Laguna sport tourer
thats not a 182 decat where it joins to the centre section is wrong, i understand what you were trying to say earlier now. where did you get the decat from bud?

i know one end will mate the 182 manifold but the other end its been welded on to fit a standard 182 exhaust system i think the man said i had it off

looks as if its a 182 decat but it looks like a diy job as in a flange of a 172 has been welded on

its 100% a 182 decat cause the exhaust flange will fit a 182 manifold but i think the other flange has been put on for a certain mid setion but can i cut off the flange and start from that way and does somone have a pic of a 182 decat fitted to a 182 please so i can get the idea

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
its 100% a 182 decat cause the exhaust flange will fit a 182 manifold but i think the other flange has been put on for a certain mid setion but can i cut off the flange and start from that way and does somone have a pic of a 182 decat fitted to a 182 please so i can get the idea

As 182cup posted it looks like a 182 manifold to 172 link pipe but you need a 182 decat pipe. I'd contact whoever sold it to you.

hersome more pics of the decat

Attachments

• e11.jpg
    e11.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 68
  • e12.jpg
    e12.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 67
  • e13.jpg
    e13.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 85
  clio 172
best be getting your money back id say as thats defo not going to fit and u dont want to be cutting and welding mate just get the right 1 for the car bolt on and bolt off for mots