ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Confused about my next service

Blue Clio 182
Got a phone call this morning from Reg Vardy sheffield (evans whats it) saying my car is due for a service this month, My first service was done at dixons in Decemeber 2006 which was done at 18K, they told me that my next service would be due Decmember 2008 or 36k which ever comes first. I rang reg vardy in doncaster who also confirm this, so i'm no where near due my next service.

Rang the woman back at sheffield reg vardy who insists that for my car (1.2 16v dynamique 55 plate, She said clio 3) is due this month.

what do you clio experts think??

12months or every 18k
24months or every 18K

Ive got reg vardy sheffield and reg vardy doncaster saying 2 difference things..

HELP!!!!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The service schedule is quite complex so instead of being called 12k etc I’ll change them to
18k A
36k A and B
54k A
72k A, B and C
90k A
108k A and B
126 A

Hopefully you get the idea. At 72k you need both A, B and C doing. When you do the work / book it in you ask for the service by mileage though.

If you don’t do 18k ever 2 yrs then the car needs to be serviced ever 2yrs to the same specification as if you had done that mileage.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107876

Blue Clio 182

Thats what i thought :S aparantly any clio after 04 plate is classed as this euro 4 thing and requires a service every year or every 18k which comes first. Managed to get major service for £140.20 at evans halshaw as theres an offer on a minute should be £280.00 so not as bad as i thought!!

Blue Clio 182
A Bloke from rotherham reg vardy just rang me back and i nearly said to him it's doesnt matter now ive got it sorted but something was telling me to double check with him, i felt a safetyness (that is a real word honest) in his voice,

Anyway turns out that my car is euro 3 so it is every 2 years or 18k. Rang this thicko woman back at sheffield reg vardy and she still insisted that she was right, by this time i was was losing my rag and told her to ring their rotherham branch and check with him coz either her or the rest of reg vardys around the country are wrong, they are both looking at the same computer system why cant they both give me the same answer, she rang me back and said "let me just confirm the reg".. HK blar blar.. I said no HY.... they got the wrong car in my name on the computer.

Thank god i dont need it doing before xmas!!!

Clown Car
Lol - i would not be surprised if the thicko woman claims to have looked up the wrong car just to save face, because she knows she is wrong, and you know what women are like for admitting they were wrong:rasp: .