ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Computer: Range not showing

182 (Conversion)
Hi guys, I've put a few miles on the 182 since I've bought it and am enjoying it. As usual you want to fix as much as you can when you buy.

On the computer the only thing not working is the range left in tank thing. It shows up but has blank lines not showing a number (_ _ _).

Anything I could do to try to fix it?

Thanks

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I had this problem it turned out to be the sender in the tank is 250 or thereabouts tho you might start to realise that the fuel gauge isn't showing true aswell.sounds strange I know but. Replacing the trip computer only made it do the same thing . There are plenty of cars breaking so you should get a sender cheaper

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
Just reset the trip computer.
Press and hold the button on the wiper switch.
Turn on the ignition.
Display goes into self test mode.
Press the button on the wiper switch to view tanks contents in litres, fuel consumption and finally the fault codes. TJDH or something like that.
Press the trip reset button in the instrument panel.
Go for a drive of more than .3 of a mile and it should all start working again, unless there is a permanent fault with the tank sender unit.
Let me know how you get on.