ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Computer Query

Two 0 Shitx
Just had a phone call from someone saying that they are receiving error messages from my computer and he showed me how to find them and there is alot of them and he said he would get a certified microsoft technician to remove all the error messages.

Now at this point my spidy senses are tingling, why would they do this for free? I asked him if he had any proof he was from microsoft and he said that microsoft are too busy to deal with it or something so they get all this stuff :\ Guy sounded a bit dodge so i'm not giving him access to my computer, anyone had experience of this?

Two 0 Shitx
I knew there was something dodgy about the guy buy when you see all the error messages you do think theres something wrong with your computer, i bet they've scammed thousands with this. I told him i knew they were just trying to scam meand that i wasn't interested and he pretended like i hadn't said anything and tried to forward me on the the "technician".