ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Computer problems

Two 0 Shitx
I'm trying to find out what is wrong with my computer, basically certain sites won't load for me like break.com and when i search images on google all the pictures don't load, thi8s also happens with tumblr pictures but they don't load at all, has anyone got any ideas what it could be? It's been like this for a while btw. cheers.

Not a 320d
You being re directed by "coolsearch" or something?

Installl Malware bytes. See if that clears it up. If you need to register it, uninstall it and it should try keep you form uninstalling it by offering a free trial. Register it and remomve the viruses.

If that diesnt remove it install Stop Zilla, the programs s**t but it removed that for me.

Sounds like you have a Browser Hijacker.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
If your copy of Windows is genuine (course it is right ;)) firstly install MS Security Essentials (it's free) and run a full scan.

If that turns up nothing then go down the Malware Bytes/Hijack this route.

Also, check your DNS servers and check your hosts file to make sure they have not been modified in some way.