ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Components in a Mk1 RT!

Suzuki SV650

Really need some fuggin front components for my Clio RT, what size ones do I need? I bought some Pioneer co-axs a while back and they were a bit too big for the screw holes :oops: so they arent fitted in properly and vibrate like a pneumatic drill.. Thought its about time I spent some money on doing my front speakers properly seeing as thats the main listening point really..

Not looking to spend more than a ton on some, and I prolly wont be able to get an amp for them for a few months, so something that will run alright off my Sony MD HU (4x50w thingy). Would prefer quality over making myself deaf with distortion thanks...

Also should I get rid of my 6 x 9s and keep my sub & amp or get rid of the sub & amp? Took my parcel shelf out the other day and didnt notice much different with them out?!! 6x9s are Pioneer 3 way jobs and the sub & amp is a JBL 10" 200w rms one. Bit of a crap setup really, need it sorting out cus it sounds cack.

The standard size is 5 inch i think. But ive managed to get 6 inch comps in the doors without any modding done to the door.