ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

compomotive mono th? ET 25

clio dci
I really want some compomotive mono th on my clio, I dont mind them sticking out the arch too mch but I want to know if they will physicly fit?

15" x 8" 4x100 (ok)

et 25 ????

Will this be too far?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
it'll stick out by about 12/13mm more than your standard wheels and the wheel is about 2" wider that the standard IIRC. It might be a bit too far out

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
they wont fit if the car has been lowered at all, even then they will stick out of the arches.

RenaultSport 172.
my mate has got them on his golfgti.....
tbh mate they are nice wheels, but if your planning on dropping it and want polished...look at either getting some ronal turbo's or polishing up some turbines..

clio dci
true, the car has already been lowered by about 100mm, bt I still want some stretch on my tyres and to poke out the arch.

my mate has got them on his golfgti.....
tbh mate they are nice wheels, but if your planning on dropping it and want polished...look at either getting some ronal turbo's or polishing up some turbines..

yeah my mate has them on his golf, he also added the custom centre cap spikes... sexwee

actually thinking about this, dont someone on the forum have these wheels on their ph1 172... ?? he also has green samco hoses in the engine bay etc...

You would have a centre bore problem... these bellow are a one off set

P1000184.gif

P1000185.gif

clio dci
I've rang compomotive an they can machine the centre bore to 60.4 or what ever the correct renault size is but what offset are they on your 172? they look awome!!!!!!!!!