ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

completed mini vtec pics :)

e91 330d/type r mini
a few picture of the mini now its all finished and back together,
have also had it confirmed that miniworld magazine are going to do a feature on the car which kind of makes all my hard work worth it :cool:

d2377054.jpg

ec03ceef.jpg

36a2f8fd.jpg

93be0826.jpg

bbc2763f.jpg

01d92238.jpg

df34737f.jpg

1147f271.jpg

79c6f921.jpg

9a8d032c.jpg

hope you like

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
friend of mine is building one for a customer atm... did you use a fiberglass front end?? he has gone for a 1 piece clam shell...

249509_10150202508723692_505013691_7234304_627017_n.jpg

CLIO PH1 172
been following the project for ages mate looks absolutely gorgeous! and good news on getting a feature its worth every page its printed on top work.

whats it like to drive? , feckin metal i bet

and MaLice iirc he used the same as the one in your picture.

e91 330d/type r mini
friend of mine is building one for a customer atm... did you use a fiberglass front end?? he has gone for a 1 piece clam shell...

249509_10150202508723692_505013691_7234304_627017_n.jpg
yeah its the abs motorsport 2 piece front end im using, they have used pictures of my car on there site to show what it looks like once fitted :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
yeah its the abs motorsport 2 piece front end im using, they have used pictures of my car on there site to show what it looks like once fitted :)

cool :) costs less for that complete front end than it does for the metal wings etc... his looks to be a very sim spec body wise to yours... they talking about turbo'ing it though lol... i think its gonna be stupid enough as it is lol! i helped fit the engine... sooo tight getting it in... but looks right in there!

e91 330d/type r mini
How easy is it to get in and out of with those door bars? lol

Looks absolutely superb. Must bloody shift too!
its a total pig if im honest but i thought with it having fibreglass doors id have the protection a little higher up but tbh im going to drop them down about 8" to make access a little easier :)

e91 330d/type r mini
thanks for the nice comments people,
as for how it drives i have only had a little blast and its not to bad, hopefully once its mapped and tracked up it will be better

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I hope mine looks half as good as theat when i've finished with it. Good work.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice finished product mate. Not sold on the colour but epic wagon mate.