ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

compbrake big brake kit for sale

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Some good bits on your car. Properly done.

The hassle of splitting my old one was too much so i sold most of it complete.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
going bk to your old routes then lad with the smart car!!...........seems a shame as your got a mint clio there:(

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
i've got over 20 watchers on the kits so unles someone ofers me £500 i wouldnt end early.

exhaust and inlet will go n ebay in the next couple of weeks i need get a std bottom half as I sold mine. I also need to have the exhaust swapped over before putting it up for sale

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
I know does my head in when i'm a buyer for items.

already sold the xenons to someone off here as i got offered the right money for them so thats one big up yours to the 25 watchers who didnt bother bidding

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Alfa Romeo 145 QV
I know its fustrating when people dont bid early, but in doing so it just pushes up the resulting price. Its good for the seller but the 50 people watching the brakes and the 25 that were watching the lights will obviously want the best possible deal. Thats the name of the ebay game im afraid - ive given up using it now having been messed around so much when trying to sell my car.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
I know does my head in when i'm a buyer for items.

already sold the xenons to someone off here as i got offered the right money for them so thats one big up yours to the 25 watchers who didnt bother bidding

well i put up a steering wheel and had 17 viewers and 3 bids, think people like to benchmark costs!

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Alex mate, is it a 'straight swap' from standard to this kit??

Or do brackets have to be fabricated etc etc??

Cheers, Paul.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
If the winning bidder lets you down, my bid of £375 stands...

I'm only down the road so cash on collection, no messing about...

Good luck! Paul. :D