ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coming soon!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I'm renting a unit and just bought ramps. Fook me they are the heaviest thing in the world. .
Can't have the Southerners having all the fun..
Anyone know how to install the bloody ramps ;) I have no idea what phase Joe, but the unit is 3 phase I think. .

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lock? what's up with it? She mean the letterbox? As far as I knew she has everything working?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Lock? what's up with it? She mean the letterbox? As far as I knew she has everything working?
wondered what happened to that text. .
I get the keys on the 8th of July Scott.. Thinking of a bar tbh ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
If anyone has anymore suggestions drop them here. . Should be in by Monday latest and then the work begins. .

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Got a small one but I'll look out for something bigger. .. Keep your eyes peeled. .

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Update: Initially bought a used ramp but decided to get a new one along with a 300l compressor and a tyre changer which can do 30" wheels.. Should be good. .

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im looking for a Job, this sounds like just the thing im looking for ;)