ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coloured Parking Section

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
LOL. Does it take you longer to look at 10 mixed up colours than 10 of the same ???
In theory yes. I'd probably look at 5 or so, then walk onto the next section.

If you was to put all the non-sports in one area, only a small amount of people would look around the cars. Whereas if thy were mixed up, you'd be able to see all of them. That's just my opionion anyway. I think it makes for better pictures when colours are spread out.

bg182ff
Keep it mixed is my vote :) if all the same are in one place yes for pics will be great but spot your car in a group of say 50 black gold clios if your parked next to a rat 1.2 non sport and a liquid yellow you'll know where yous is :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Haha... cant believe so many want to just park up in any old Asda fashion... Thats the same as what happens at just about every other meet... how about trying something different? :approve: