ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colourcoded, finally!!

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
i have finally colourcoded the side strips on my clio. due to the poor english weather, i had to carry out my work in the bathroom :rasp:

not the best of pics but you get what i mean!

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

bought some eibach prolines so before anyone says anything about height...:rasp: will post pics when lowering is done!

thanks

comments more than welcome!

vin

Awsome mate, Im starting mine this week. Gonna spray my bullets silver like the sports as well. Gonna get it looking like a trophy. Anybody got any clues how to use the car without door handles? as im gonna colour them but cant figure out how to use the car without them?

EK4, 632 on black, Mk2Ph3
Awsome mate, Im starting mine this week. Gonna spray my bullets silver like the sports as well. Gonna get it looking like a trophy. Anybody got any clues how to use the car without door handles? as im gonna colour them but cant figure out how to use the car without them?

PM haz511, dont know if he still used the car but he sprayed his handles... and good luck! its quite fun ;)

Splendid, have to say it has kinda gone to waste on a 5 door though! Sorry!

Its not a waste.
Theres a few good looking 5 doors on the site.
if hes happy with it then thats all that matters.

thanks mate, im more than happy...