ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour to do my wheels?

M16a
Hey folks,

Got some OZ F1's on the car now but no great pictures, (have one but not the best)

IMG_0104.jpg

used to have 172 5spokes in Gloss black which i did like..

IMG_0014-1.jpg

Im looking for idea's and maybe a photoshop (or other peoples cars with F1's in different colours etc) to try and make my mind up as to what colour i want them when i get them refurbed in the near future.

I currently run a silver and lime green theme, but i dont think i want silver wheels again, if i were to do anything along those lines I'm thinking anthracite with a green outer lip.

Cheers in advance,
Graeme

M16a
thanks for the comments folks, its only a dynamique spoiler so its either spray that or try for a cup one.

Any regards to the wheels, they need a refurb either way, so i dunno. They wont be going black though for sure.

An replace the 'Whale Penis' splitter, too.

aha, yeah i know. I ripped it off about two weeks ago..

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Really metallic silver looks great.

Bit of gloss black calliper paint, coded Cup spoiler. Job done.

M16a
Yeah, although its not low enough for me yet, currently 60mm springs/.

But almost got my hands on a set of coilies, will be on its ring when i get 'em ;)

M16a
IMG_0112.jpg

Better side on picture for photoshoppers.

If anyone could, try bright silver with a lime green lip pleasse, colour coded spoiler & side strips.

Cheeeurs folks

Clio 182
gloss black is an awful colour due to the tyres being lighter/dirtier, unless the tyre walls are cleaned with some back to black stuff.