ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Regrets

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

I was test driving a Clio yesterday and was asked today what colour Id go for, Personally I want a purple / lilic colour kin of a purpley pink. If anyone has the current Clio brocure its the colour used as the back-ground, a bit Jamie Olivers front door !!!! ;)

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 19 March 2003

So jilly do you think black is better than say....cup blue?

100% better *any* car looks better in black, id even have a black Ferrari

Dont get me wrong, i love the cup blue, its lovely

i definitely would not drive a red ferrari - far too common - mine would have to be yellow of course!!! absolutely nuts !! :D

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 19 March 2003

Has anone got the Hologram Grey? Pics please..
guessing you mean a pic of a hologram grey clio as the mk2 172 only comes in black blue red and silver

hologram is similar to tungsten grey on gtturbo but nicer, bit vague i know

My 1st choice was blue but at the time I could have silver quicker also at the time every 206 about was silver from an LX to a GTI at least you can only get a silver Clio if its a 172. Red is nice, but my last 2 cars were red, also she has to live outside, my neighbour has a black car and it gets dusty after a day or so, silver keeps cleaner longer for me. If you have a garage any colour stays cleaner for longer.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

Hmmm... interesting that no ones mentioned SCARAB GREEN!! If no onea seen one, they look gorgeous! Tho my next choice wouldve been Tittanium silver, or maybe Blue,.. then again red looks great too!

I have seen a couple of Exclusives, and yes, they are nice - especially because they also are rare to see. I dont expect everybody on here has seen one.

Of all the colours Ive had, from brown(ok, it was metalic!) white, red and Black, then black was always my first choice.

And I intended to get a black clio, but came across mine all shiny and silver inside at a dealers, I just fell in love and had to have it .....black ones always turn my head..but no regrets what-so-ever. I would have liked a yellow one tho and think it looks great!!!

I test drove a blue one and they also had a red one in but these colours did nothing for me.....cup blue on the other hand.mmmmmmmmm!!!

oh forgot to say....I had an orange morris minor (cringe!!) Learned to drive in it one the beach when I was 16..fond memmories :D