ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coding, splitter and a clean

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
had a busy couple of day over the weekend and today, managed to colour code all my side strips and faded spoiler which im well happy with now. and fit my megane splitter. think its another improvment.
it WAS cleaned after but now its decided to rain so some photos are in the dry some are in the wet :dapprove:

next i got to get the original mirrors colour coded and back on, lower it, side skirts and refurb the wheels in white. cant wait ...

opinions welcome

DSC01210.gif

DSC01211.gif

DSC01213.gif

DSC01214.gif

DSC01190.gif

DSC01192.gif

DSC01189.gif

DSC01212.gif

DSC01208.gif

shine shot
DSC01187.gif

thanks for looking

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
spoiler and the side strips, cant really tell on the close shots. look slightly different as there plastic anyway

more obvious in first photo

M

mini-valver

Spoiler just looks the same as standard and the side strips look plastic still! Car looks good on the 182 wheels though.

'91 Clio RT =D
thats pretty hot mate :D

the splitter looks good on it, I take it you had to cut te middle out and plastic weld it back together.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
2 primer, 4 paint and 2 laquer all spray cans, i know what you mean but its not bad for £20 and i did it myself. looks better than the grey plastic. once its been waxed etc hoping it will come out more if not might do more layres of paint and laquer

1.6 16v
So you didnt use filler primer to get the bobbles out? I will give it about 4 months before the paint starts to fall off!

Why have you got the small lights at the front?

Like the meggy spliter! :)

Steve

mk4 golf gttdi180
i didnt use primer on myne but did them at work with the spray gun a 2 pac paint .you need more laquer on it maty id wet flat them down and reapply another 2 coats of paint then laquer the arse of em

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ agreed. defo use filler primer though pal.

Looks good, not a fan of the splitter though tbh but each to their own.

Needs lowerin now to finish it, an if its already lowered it needs going lower!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
thats for the tips and advise, i got to do them again now anyway, some tw@t in sainsburys must of opened his door into mine and chipped the pasanger strip, how annoying. some people have no consideration for other peoples cars. bet if it was a lambo they wouldnt do it.

1.6 16v
thats for the tips and advise, i got to do them again now anyway, some tw@t in sainsburys must of opened his door into mine and chipped the pasanger strip, how annoying. some people have no consideration for other peoples cars. bet if it was a lambo they wouldnt do it.

See how easy it was to chip though, I use acid 8 primer too so that it bonds to the plastic! Then normal primer if smooth if not then filler primer.

Steve