ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coding Mk2 Ph1

Mk2 Ph1 Renault Clio 1.2
how much should i be looking to spend on colour coding the plastic insert on a stock front bumper and rear bumper? and also the plastic bits on the side of the car?

i want to see if it would be worth colour coding or just gettin a 172 front bumper.

sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else, i tried searching.

I would say £200 to do a proper job at coding the whole lot.

you will find cheaper prices, but you get what you pay for :)

welcome to cliosport!

i was quoted £300 for front and rear bumpers, side strips and handles. but just £50 for just the front bumper.

i did the handles, boot lock and badges myself.

Bump strips i fucked up so Chris kindly donated me his :)

IMG_2752.gif

Mk2 Ph1 Renault Clio 1.2
fUbAr said:
i did the handles, boot lock and badges myself.

Bump strips i f**ked up so Chris kindly donated me his :)

cheers guys for the help! nice car btw!! :D

my clio's black, and im probaly being a bit anal by wanting to colour code but its the lil things that matter to me lol.

the price to colour code doesnt seem bad, im still contemplating buying a 172 front bumper and skirts from prima racing, and probaly a Mk2 Ph2 rear bumper on the cheap if i can find anyone wanting to sell one.

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to cliosport mate!

vinnyc19 is selling a yellow 172 bumper at the mo I think, could get that sprayed up. You can get sports skirts off subway on here for £125 primed.

:)

the bumper vinny has to sell is a genuine 172 bumper so you'll need the wings to go with it. he has those aswell.

Mk2 Ph1 Renault Clio 1.2
theduckeatspork said:
the bumper vinny has to sell is a genuine 172 bumper so you'll need the wings to go with it. he has those aswell.
i probaly wouldnt want to have to buy wings as well as the bumper, the prima racing 172 "look" bumper is a complete retrofit so i think it should fit without having to get the wings (can anyone confirm?)

also jus wondering, has anyone put these lights on there clio?
RE32L24-N.jpg

if so, have you got any pics of them on a clio, preferably a black one. as i dont have a 16v clio its either between this set ^ or the ones that come on 16v clios.

those or dual optics will look really good. as for the prima Bumper it 'should' just fit on, but i have heard of people havin to have it cut down to make it fit. infact vinnyc was one of those people iirc.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
18.jpg

not the best of photo's, but you can see roughly what they look like. Personally i dont like them, but i dont like either of those cars anyway - ott.

Mégane RS
yep i have original 172 bumpers for sale, i've currently got the prima 172 look a like one and its not too good in my opinion, didnt fit so had to be chopped and about 2cm taken from the centre then put back together