ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour coded!

Yep did it myself using the quide of the site, took alot longer than i thought but it was worth it, what do you think of the silver badges? not 100% sure on them.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Nah i dont like the silver. Should have just c/c them imo. You can always do it at a later date though hey!

Did you use Halfrauds paint yeah?

Yep halfords plastic primer and paint and the laqure was a boy racer brand cant think now. Think it makes the car more modern if that makes scence, as most/nearly all the higher spec new cars come coded from the factory..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Ahh right. It does look much better!

The only thing i hate is your left with the black strips on the bumpers

Rb 182

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 26 April 2005

^^^ Thats tommorows project Tom, trying to find out how they come off! Any ideas?
Dont think they come off. Which means you might have to CC them on the car. Looks alot better, will look great when you finished CC it.

Dave

megane coupe F7R

Looks nice mate. I keep meaning to do mine but never get time. Im gonna paint the plastic strip black where the wipers are too. It always fades on the older clios

^^ Dont add to my list of jobs andy lol, have mirrors door handles and boot strip on the list, good idea doing that though will save me loads in Autoglym bumper care stuff!

Jase