ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

color code original wheels 172 phase 1

Clio RS PH1
Hi,

I bought an extra set of 15 '' renault OZ F1's to get my original set refurbished. As I like to keep the looks of my car original I am looking for the color code.

Does anyone happen to have this color code?

Thanks in advance,

Jaap

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
You could try taking one of the wheels to a local car paint supplier and see if they can match the colour for you.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mk2 Alloys are

Silver 205-88 (IXELL paint)

That is the Standard 172/Cup Turini colour........

Vw caddy tdi
OZ wont give the original pc to anyone good luck matching it has some kind of bronze metalic in the silver. Only way to get it exact is to buy new.

182 FF
^ this, i tried to get a set of O.Z wheels refurbed once and every place i went too told me the exact same thing. O.Z will not give out the paint codes and that the paint has some special colour in it so it is very hard to match.

Clio RS PH1
Hi, thanks for the replies! I think this is where my search will end. I just have to take a look with the painter for silver metallic with a bit of bronze in it just like the Oz's.