ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Color advice for Roof/diffuser/wheels/badges Gloss vs Satin

Nix

A6, 197
Hi guys!! Found a nice liquid yellow 197 for my hubby and we are going get the roof, wheels, diffuser, grills, handles and badges sprayed black at a local body shop but i want your guys opinions on if we should use gloss black or satin black, or a mix of both for different parts?
thanks guys

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Me personally, I'd leave the roof as it is, do the grills satin and everything else you've listed gloss.

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Don't mix gloss and satin. If it's satin you go for, make sure it's a good quality. Looks gash if it wears down to a dull grey.

Nix

A6, 197
is this gloss or satin?

attachment.jpg

Teg
I agree with Knuckles... Found this on Google, doesn't really do it for me. Spray the grills but leave everything else, that's my opinion.

image.jpeg

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Yeah keep it stock and standard. And when you go to a meet, try not to fall asleep while you count all the cars that look exactly like yours. If you do satin to a good standard nobody will say a bad word about it.