ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collecting cars - Coffee run Bicester 16th Sept

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
1 Russ - Cayman - Bicester and C&M
2 Snoring_Yob - RR - Bicester - I'm 80% in just need to establish weekend plans with my team lead, will also be bringing a 7yr old.
3 Sir_Dave - TiTty - Bicester - will probs meet at the meet, as ill likely be late. Also bringing a small person.
4 - Stefan - r32 -bicester. (Does anyone know when you registered if that's it, or you get an email to scan in?)

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
1 Russ - Cayman - Bicester and C&M
2 Snoring_Yob - RR - Bicester - I'm 80% in just need to establish weekend plans with my team lead, will also be bringing a 7yr old.
3 Sir_Dave - TiTty - Bicester - will probs meet at the meet, as ill likely be late. Also bringing a small person.
4 - Stefan - r32 -bicester. (Does anyone know when you registered if that's it, or you get an email to scan in?)
No idea mate, I’ve not received anything. So just planning on turning up.

It doesn’t look like people are jumping up to head to C&M afterwards, which is absolutely cool. I won’t buy a ticket then 😂

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
No idea mate, I’ve not received anything. So just planning on turning up.

It doesn’t look like people are jumping up to head to C&M afterwards, which is absolutely cool. I won’t buy a ticket then 😂
I'm in.

Got a confirmation email too. They have emailed asking to put the RR on the main stand as they have never had one successfully make it all the way there before.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’m gutted chaps, but I’m out I’m afraid.

Got some things going on at work so I need to be in the office now on Saturday.

Sorry to let you all down, Wilbs is devastated 🥺

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Cub don't do that......

I feel I'm gonna have to be a let down too.

my gf is 9 days over due now, with her being induced this weekend if nothing happens.

my mistake having been off two weeks now waiting, all the days merge into one and lose track of what day is what.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
This looks fun and should be sunny tomorrow morning. Still tickets available for free if anyone else wants in.

Ill meet you guys at the premier inn car park at 8 tomorrow.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Only just seen this.
I'd have came down for a ride out as well.
Although it's a jaunt

997.1, Caddy, e208
What a surprise, when the time comes to go, she said she wasn’t going, never had any intention and just decided to make my life difficult