ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Collected the JCW GP ...

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I got a puncture :dapprove:

Luckily i had some other wheels in the shed that i can run around on temporarily.

IMG_8683_zpsa08d69fa.jpg

IMG_8692_zps4ef7c9ec.jpg

IMG_8688_zps128c84ad.jpg

IMG_8687_zpsb3f05868.jpg

IMG_8685_zpsf307a1bf.jpg

Turinis are imho actually the best wheels in the world. Ever
yes.gif

Counting down the days till the M135i arrives now. Really don't want rid the GP though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon it needs lowz to suit turini's which I guess wouldn't happen. Don't get me wrong, they don't look bad. But oem all the way at standard height.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Have I missed something M135I ????

Are you getting rid of the JCW GP and getting yet another car :)

Alan

I got a puncture :dapprove:

Luckily i had some other wheels in the shed that i can run around on temporarily.

IMG_8683_zpsa08d69fa.jpg

IMG_8692_zps4ef7c9ec.jpg

IMG_8688_zps128c84ad.jpg

IMG_8687_zpsb3f05868.jpg

IMG_8685_zpsf307a1bf.jpg

Turinis are imho actually the best wheels in the world. Ever
yes.gif

Counting down the days till the M135i arrives now. Really don't want rid the GP though.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
They look awesome.

That looks superb.

Wheels do look good.

:eek:

Drives much better on non-runflats as well, especially as the roads are soo terrible around here at the moment!!

Puncture was pothole induced!!

Have I missed something M135I ????

Are you getting rid of the JCW GP and getting yet another car :)

Yeah, ordered a M135i on lease just before Christmas as it was such a good deal (£285 a month), had hoped that id be bored of the GP by March when it gets delivered (would have owned it for nearly 8 months), but its just brilliant, little car, such an event to drive/look at as well, really special.

What you doing with the JCW when the beemer arrives?

I'd love to keep it until we find a house to buy (its part of my deposit), but i just dont have anywhere to store it, so it'll have to go up for sale id imagine. One parking space, three cars doesnt work so well, our neighbours moaned at me ALOT when i had the R32/Mini before. Although, its highly likely i will keep the steering wheel/Turinis ... just in case i got another mini in the future lol.

don't talk to me about bloody potholes at the moment !!

and if you ever need a temp storage space just shout

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They have always been so special. A proper little piece of exotica. You know what, that's what the Trophy should have been imo.

It reminded me of my first real drive in the Frp and how special everything felt (to me). Great little car. I was weeks from buying one but simply couldn't get enough solid info on retro-fitting rear seats which I needed. Guy in America did.

They still turn heads.

RB 182 195bhp
Speedlines look really good on them IMO. My friend has a dark silver R56 JCW on coilovers with 17" Turinis and it looks epic!

RB 182 195bhp
Some pictures as it stands ATM. IMO he needs to raise the rear a little and lose some of the rear camber, but it looks smart to me.
yty2y8ad.jpg

4y9uvu9u.jpg

tarejade.jpg

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Some pictures as it stands ATM. IMO he needs to raise the rear a little and lose some of the rear camber, but it looks smart to me.
yty2y8ad.jpg

4y9uvu9u.jpg

tarejade.jpg

They don't suit that at all, especially the Silver, clashes big time.

:eek:

Yeah, ordered a M135i on lease just before Christmas as it was such a good deal (£285 a month), had hoped that id be bored of the GP by March when it gets delivered (would have owned it for nearly 8 months), but its just brilliant, little car, such an event to drive/look at as well, really special.

An M135i for £285 per month, that sounds like a good deal.

Would you PM me and tell me what that deal is if you don't mind?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Came across this on PH today - looks well!

Car above is on a diffrent plate

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Car above is also an entirely different model/year/ and spec.

RB 182 195bhp
I disagree, the wheels are a little darker in the flesh, but I don't think they clash at all. They look the same as standard colour, and are standard size but in a different style, so OEM+ to me.
Fair enough if it's not to everyone's taste though :)

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Last few days of the mini.

Apologies for the stupid f'in yellow beetle right next to them, despite it being obvious that i was taking pictures, my neighbour just parked up, then walked off - whilst i was clearly taking snaps of them both lol. Arrrrrrrgh.

photo4_zps98ffb50a.jpg

a2_zps4c8f1e51.jpg

a3_zpsc67c42ef.jpg

a1_zps3ee28a3f.jpg

photo3_zpsfcbb4e7f.jpg

Sat morning the 1st non-moron "£8000 cash" person came to view it, left a deposit, then it went yesterday morning :cry:

Ill be honest, i was genuinely gutted. No need to sell it, but simply nowhere to park it.

2_zpsdbc38256.jpg

photo_zps77732e7c.jpg

New owner will be using it as a toy, alongside his 911 C4S, so at least its going to a happy place.

Bye bye to the best hot hatch ive had.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's gone! ;( I love them, I hate those stupid Silver mirrors!